Last Call for FREE Studio Furniture
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Last Call for FREE Studio Furniture
From: "Watson, Doug" <dwatson@mrn.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 19:40:46 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=iscmotorsports.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector1-mrn-com; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=dlkl9K2AoaesKBxoZ6E7BwVaB5KlHTCwz7dUbsVSh9o=; b=sdguVPCqkcojXzZBegr87ErfeLMQ+SqM46hceOQIUZLkFqaBC8TyLqpGQbf69Q2J9xjzm0vQ0/kYa8KVS+oaHJYxaMlm6ibiCQQ7UUP4Vv8lMSoMlBrFbjkeINZ6PTLNpv545cPbxe3k/glmGTT7JCyegrulbyEozhTWFdPTtcY=

Okay, I’ve given this thing long enough. If no one wants this furniture I am afraid its gonna go in the dumpster. I hate that but the boss man wants it out of here.

If you are interested please contact me off list. I’ve got about a week and then its gone.

Original email:

I have a rather large piece of studio furniture that I will give to a non profit for in exchange for a donation letter detailing the costs, etc.

This furniture was never used. We put it in a studio and then removed it later and put it in storage. Its not perfect but it is in really good shape… and its quite large. It has a position for the board op and then across from the board op there is enough room for probably five guests. It has racks underneath and along a return down the left side of the piece. We paid $10,000 for this set up 12 years ago. It is approximately 13’ x 13’.

You will need to come pick this up in Concord, NC. I will not ship it. And again, no charge to a non profit who will give us the letter for the tax write off.

Contact me off list and I will send you some pics.

Doug Watson | Chief Engineer | Motor Racing Network

 555 MRN Dr. | Concord, NC 28027

Office: (704)262-6751| Mobile: (704)960-7554 | dwatson@mrn.com

id:image001.jpg@01D36382.E40AFCE0 id:image002.png@01D36382.E40AFCE0 id:image003.png@01D36382.E40AFCE0 id:image004.png@01D36382.E40AFCE0