Re: Overheating Problem
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Overheating Problem
From: Mark <mbohnett43@bevcomm.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 18:30:37 -0500

Jim

The answer is yes.  I have had the display return as the building cooled.  Especially if the cabinet was somewhat hot to touch.

You have to have a switcher or cable for direct operation. You will need a password and login.  The standard is "Nautel" and I think the passwords "password". I would have to look it up.

Mark