Re: Weekly EAS tests
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Weekly EAS tests
From: Alan Kilgore <wrvm.engineer@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 14:15:49 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=6n5SxPiadMmH3Qn58HNn17i37wDC1wuRi8uCDP0Nmyg=; b=NeknYuScDMPaoSeI5h06+FqiG098ETBLQ5jEtW6H/czujyI7/c19kP4swJXZn5S6fl tiofDkMKHM4wjkq2jcekN4H6aCmsjTI76Hc8GuxyWqSnjjp3vqlD1HglQAdDwpqa/gCe 6tuSFN9VdUw4Wi9dXI7DmIzXCO9dAIiosXdHGlxsh2lA6P/G5E23Dv+NZepC8kG6shmY qYt6r2IG3JzuG052DiuEah7clMrj7mzpdaBtu7FdSc5ple/deim89dirwhaxZ+r4N4iR Y6fQLar2jzQHqWLoF8TSq2sF+L0rhxluPrw6m11ntxJ8XwdXP+F77WmpibvAQxm+KE8G MYbw==
We use the browser to control our Sage ENDEC and I do not see any practice mode on any of the pages that I checked. After seeing other responses, I went to the rack and tried the front panel to discover the practice mode. I never noticed that before. Was that also available on the old Grey box?

Very good point, Andy, about asking Sage to include a log note about the practice mode.