Re: Weekly EAS tests
To: crtech@crtech.org
Subject: Re: Weekly EAS tests
From: Terry Cowan <tcowan@knlr.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 11:40:49 -0700

Andy,

You may have discovered an anomaly in the Sage software.  The Practice mode does send a test but without  switching the Sage audio relays.  You are correct that it does not show as a Practice Test if you query the Sage log.  However, I have the Sage "dumping" the log to a computer and here is what the computer log  shows:

Practice Alert sent at 07/23/18 11:35:44
An EAS Participant has issued a Required Weekly Test for Crook,
OR, Deschutes, OR, Jefferson, OR, Klamath, OR, Lake, OR, Wasco,
OR, and Wheeler, OR beginning at 11:35 am and ending at 12:35
pm (KNLRKNLX)

Terry Cowan

KNLR/KNLX