Re: TX Site Security Systems
To: crtech@crtech.org
Subject: Re: TX Site Security Systems
From: Jon Foreman <crtech@foremans.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 10:21:29 -0700

If you are thinking of a video security system, I've had experience with both Lorex and Night Own. I can not recommend Night Owl. The computer apps are, in my opinion, very poor. I like the Lorex system (LNK7216) I purchased at Costco.com. It has remote management and the mobile app is set to notify me when is sees motion. The cameras are 4K so they give a very sharp picture.

Jon Foreman