Re: TX Site Security Systems
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: TX Site Security Systems
From: Tom Van Gorkom <tomvangorkom@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 10:44:33 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=KIjxXVQy6ga4QKwlCXUcHvFgaJFIprRGzzi08h2F+n4=; b=NYCc9tUHL9/1BqZ9w2py8+nPE3Xcv/5ur8nlv2sX14QiFyVUQ1MudvVmBrtvvU3Hfd hHXMtQzn8sDSiVB8W0LGsSLhVBSx7VvnhLFJS/JT3NbQLg+9dOwx9jpenExznn2A/zlf 4h/VaEN0/Ki+gR23SA9gFWnbmc283UDGq3tSyvy4VSzoUfF6UqPCwpwIoUx4BVCOke/7 1rjJ0N55tAee2AxLY5ZgID5zhwnHjpoJHsCptocg2bOQ/hRjYRBrc9ecRKYMUFHXxq+0 HUV6tYCtQseWPIdveWB/BkE1YYYIuIDQOT3Qa2X+8sYIHmkx7jNaE0BCGZFs5OZXqQZN e/Pw==
Thanks for the ideas. Keep them coming. Yes, I have contacts and status available on my monitor system and I have used that to send me a text message when the alarm goes off. I need to accommodate maintenance guys going in without me know exactly when they go.. not that I like it, but I appreciate them maintaining the grounds around the buildings and towers and can't deny them a place to cool off and use the restroom. Many times they have set off the alarm because they forgot to disarm it and I call the guy who usually goes to see if it's him or a real alarm.

As far as using a horn, it may not alert the neighbors much since they are not real close but it sure is ear piercing and induces fear of detection.

Tom Van Gorkom
Office: 956-380-8150
Cell: 865-803-7427

Rio Grande Bible Institute