FW: Studio Technologies Furniture
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: FW: Studio Technologies Furniture
From: "Watson, Doug" <dwatson@mrn.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 14:39:14 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=iscmotorsports.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector1-mrn-com; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=9MHB/5ngFkNrTzRglXmL31mWeECJhCby7XkpHgLzxfQ=; b=sCp50Nf9vWoAfsJGQoBe4mG9/805D+ONEJpM9YNJFkZ+KtAM7SMbeUHifcWdGM3YUJrVG+qzdnxj5DCZNLjgVBuhNhHPf7DoQTGUSXZuFNi4oHAPeaBB4x/drugqBVZEnLxi/5zA/8xaS1KYEpMjYFf+V5afK/6/ND14S5Wrpuo=

Hey guys, I have had some interest in the furniture but nothing has panned out yet.

I did receive a call from a station in South Carolina and never received an email from them so I could send pics. If you called me about the furniture, please call me back.

Anyone else interested, let me know. I can send you pics.

I hate it but its just about to head to the dumpster if no one is interested.

Thanks.

Doug Watson | Chief Engineer | Motor Racing Network

 555 MRN Dr. | Concord, NC 28027

Office: (704)262-6751| Mobile: (704)960-7554 | dwatson@mrn.com

id:image001.jpg@01D36382.E40AFCE0 id:image002.png@01D36382.E40AFCE0 id:image003.png@01D36382.E40AFCE0 id:image004.png@01D36382.E40AFCE0