Re: Operation Logs
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Operation Logs
From: Tom Van Gorkom <tomvangorkom@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2018 15:29:44 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=8l/mAbDWEaf/sMBKex57vCTVAp8vQ4lThAlATNirE4Y=; b=RCc0jMv5JChKzwSXbcUx0BNdjRokRElot0G1L3RUCucGs2NrsRSkOlmkceMoHJvUNn IzF36M/OKgrc6hQTZq3xsdjKsBQTrDTjUahw3HYDMB0CSon1IBe5aFr5pSkVZsioPjKh /PxKZk8BvSP+VAUV0ge8XWIbeviGtBQAs6kTx6Nib2ed5F2f6VzrYdapbF64k1MYl0cc C8rP7Xj5y5KWYuD/IzPLQhdcwgEDH8WcZEI7lwiZXSB4FLhzrZq/SxDxhx8AsHFjYla+ 0z8KSEONAxSbH/KMRUfuGO56kBuJhdSLbpDYsmOzMBY77ocpZB89qyKnHs03FhsSmNmY 0z/g==
Perhaps I should take samples less often so the reports aren't so long. With my AM directional array, for my own tracking I have been sampling all key data every 4 hrs. The weekly report is 17 pages long if all is normal or mostly normal. It's helpful for me but a lot of paper to file. The weekly FM sites are 3-4 pages each. Perhaps a sample every 12 hours would be better. How often do others sample their operating data?

Tom Van Gorkom
Office: 956-380-8150
Cell: 865-803-7427

Rio Grande Bible Institute