RE: Operation Logs
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Operation Logs
From: Mike Shane <mshane@salemomaha.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2018 20:19:16 +0000
Accept-language: en-US

Would it be correct, then, to print the log, review it, sign and date it, then scan it back into electronic form?  It would then have the required signature and date of review.  Still wastes a piece of paper but doesn’t create a paper mess.

Just asking; I use paper.

Mike Shane

Salem Media Group Omaha