RE: Adjusting audio Volume levels on XDS-PROQ satellite receivers
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Adjusting audio Volume levels on XDS-PROQ satellite receivers
From: JOHN VAN MILLIGAN <jpvm54@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 04:24:09 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=msn.com; s=selector1; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=IolB+TfHvwHng9DCFHq7eHOnBrhlkCoxveevGFjJeY0=; b=kWPBsNm4pZsMibcnViLW8ZoTqTksA+3qVTCzyGa513kmHOUVvs8Y9Pnz8a0jRXEKKDBonk8ilReAJLIgpUZzNsB4RmqI5wa+3w97EykXuLZiZhj+op9MoVEEuwdM+6nmuBzXy4EN7X9zY5gTHkJ+aWZuAMXuuX8tgaSIr3cDPw+etAsBmYBnsoVFn9SCQfUd6q0q61Mj4c98qaoy2js8OQ4VCV4NJzWxjjZY5LB/VmR0qVB0Gv8Fj3wHYOw44g2UMh6PChI+4scnJGPdKqt9Mdl6EtvTAVAwjVrVZJjlFIWjvy+n3S+xMhnRrstVJP6RIVNZwDe5D2g1PYk4PH0cgQ==
The only problem is that it just controls the demod audio levels. If the xds receiver is playing any local insertions they play back at their recorded level. I have one site that the local id is recorded so hot that if I turn down the xds receiver audio level for the crown transmitter the id plays 20db hotter.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Express™, an AT&T LTE smartphone