RE: SRN levels
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: SRN levels
From: Mark Murdock <mark@celebrationradio.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 18:21:16 +0000
As a bystander at a station that does not carry SRN may I just say that there seem to be an inordinate number of complaints about the program on this forum? It raises for me the question of when the difficulties associated with a program begin to outweigh the value of the program. I have to deal with a couple of programs that have made acquisition problematic. One program puts their files in a shared "Box" folder to which anyone with whom it is shared has full access and full control. They have had to ask users not to delete their programs!

Mark Murdock
Production Director
KAMB
90 E. 16th St.