RE: Looking for history on radio consoles
To: Barry Mishkind <crtech@oldradio.com>, CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Looking for history on radio consoles
From: Scott Todd <stodd@kloveair1.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2018 21:44:36 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=corpemf.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector1-kloveair1-com; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=WCPwMMj3R5J4eDjtdDWsr+SCC6+rfXp2KwSS1163MxA=; b=QG7DjY8+djSvvpTfOQMOWurh5b8Hd4cwlxQYHwReXUtDdjjgOmd+pDwUTJCcD/m5t/xZoeG3M+zm6WcdkI+OhQcu4r5vnU7XfWYiIFMddfvwFiMa9V4anNuRemL9uQaE5L5iJNZCGYystwpNlSOo1twqnwQzuXaAUtMKgoCVrKQ=
Barry- missing a bunch under your hot glass section- you can add the Collins 20T, Gates 1H series, 1J as well; RCA BTA-1M to rigs using 833As.  The RCA 50G used a pair of 5671s as output tubes.

Scott Todd