Re: FCC Dish Registration
To: "CRTech" <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: FCC Dish Registration
From: "Paul Lierman" <paullierman@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2018 11:55:29 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=bellsouth.net; s=s2048; t=1529682911; bh=oa0AAU+kdOiQESOX4s0TQIUqic1KSM9YyYLqmT5cl5k=; h=From:To:References:Subject:Date:From:Subject; b=o4JiHIXhuA01Ed2rNBDBVYyYs9z4aklQ02JeoGOMXDpyCWwNhiXpLvkiOFWuyITmpB52PzGZHVzCtkCj4QkMXAJbZ7/vTgw8QJnK461v6uiw18BCtgzmVAh7+hLtLLrasd8bZONhst6Twa0vKhMh4D7OsqRcsA4YSYdTzyfYpJ9wLb7ov/mPd6jjPYEhW0GK06/dNm3Z4Dlbo2v75vRpg0RwktVOEOuB5lShsOxqKGtSihtvHU6N5Xlb5i2A4TLhsSshC9M1xiIJRLmnwGQMAgjYxim+ozGBKACZGAwnw6bLIRwc+21StfLSaGGdw+gquBLP0q9oFcglH0tjn4ryoA==

FCC extended the filing deadline yesterday......

Released: 2018-06-21. INTERNATIONAL BUREAU ANNOUNCES 90-DAY EXTENSION OF FILING WINDOW, TO OCTOBER 17, 2018, TO FILE APPLICATIONS FOR EARTH STATIONS CURRENTLY OPERATING IN THE 3.7-4.2 GHZ BAND; FILING OPTIONS FOR OPERATORS WITH MULTIPLE EARTH STATION ANTENNAS. (DA No. 18-639). (Dkt No 17-183 18-122). IB. DA-18-639A1.doc DA-18-639A1.pdf DA-18-639A1.txt

Paul Lierman
Technical Consultant
paullierman@bellsouth.net
904.325.5304