Re: FCC Dish Registration
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: FCC Dish Registration
From: Joel Force <wpgmit@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2018 11:43:47 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=TjJRlxODR8m9RpWtMPuayN0nX5awa+wbr+xxcEEpn3g=; b=Hy94MsK5Te7QbRCsgwZ3+ftEsRkQPaFBI2MGcBON0nZ0D4yaSoxmuBBKw9lacO4lm8 VFg8nMhhFxPyrZlB/NHwAmLyiQUBKTVRM7XmLbdgNnViNFkz2gS7AEeiniz6GU+J3xVs G2D6NplfWSRasJjlXeyiKewibV7flcrpGTZuP00qrK9+bedBqw42R9I7zITXUOuAKwZ+ x0sXcXcCLta0vrtENmdjPUuiS9F6+YFY6N6jN0scofuDNTZHUSMQpHM1zGngjNeYESMf KIDgXYtJmeNtRMrux+42xWraxOG1i4RsjQxk5AbFV0LISzUl2qaWvrEbgbUOwnNYycGn 0tQg==
Those are good points, Mark.

I believe you're right about non-compliant dishes, although I don't know at this point whether ours is or is not.

I appreciate everyone's input! Lots of helpful information to mull over.

Joel Force
IT Coordinator
WPGM & WBGM Radio
https://wpgmfm.org/