my embarrassing story [off topic]
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: my embarrassing story [off topic]
From: "Allard, Mark G" <MGAllard@unwsp.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 07:29:11 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=unweagles.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector1-unwsp-edu; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=3fz0HReAsJOcQ5xgr/N2QI5EoMgAkxN02QhrdGxWQlI=; b=Szxmrqs4hmBs1FTyVYhOwyney4sDMFMvprtDz2ju82fUnYRbOXE4ipA5b/pe3LutlzgeGFge1F23pH4BCzQc7l50gXYY8Qn8sir0XAaAJtJ9+BUaHQ76VmSVGwWINY7/YJDPmFE6W/5Khyl1MM/+0xp4Ljy3Bxvdk9F1yUHdfpc=
Once upon a time when my ears were in better shape, I was working at the station when all of a sudden, out of nowhere a high pitched tone was everywhere.  I went into the studios -- it was there.  I went into the Automation Room -- it was there.  I went into the music library -- it was there.  Until finally someone stopped me and said, "It's you!"  My pager was putting out a constant tone around 1500Hz that was bouncing off of everything and I couldn't figure out where it was coming from.  Being I thought I had good ears, that little episode pricked my pride.

Sent from my iPad