Re: Anybody want this old Autogram mixer?
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Anybody want this old Autogram mixer?
From: "Allard, Mark G" <MGAllard@unwsp.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 06:14:48 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=unweagles.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector1-unwsp-edu; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=8Oko57ZmRqP3iWmhaXwSlUBILKyiCuZW8vxEq+B2vuU=; b=oEOKiuWGRSMr+3TcM4LPlj6o+BgRgtdBzMWi2onqHSfZBObA5luJx5y/7sUZxzq/nDKjzpQKCTMmk3KSnBtr2KuzaTAPaBcLBXU/LUOiKAMq/FKsTcfeqrnuSxOlMIFmpg6E+EpOtCd0iykA0W9x2Nmcf8/9uP6RhfNZLdFRsP0=
Good story, Sherrod.  That was entertaining.

Sent from my iPad