Re: Transmitter Suggestions
To: "CRTech" <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Transmitter Suggestions
From: tcowan@knlr.com
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 00:10:17 +0000
I installed a GV30 4 years ago this coming Sept. Other than having the controller replaced shortly after installation I've had no trouble. I have an older 1 KW FM that has been running 10 years and the only issue was a fan that died. And I have a 1 KW VS-1 that has been running 2 years without a problem. I've heard that the GUI for the Nautel is much better than the Gates Air but have no direct experience with that.
The Nautel transmitters come with a 4 year warranty so that's a plus

Terry Cowan
KNLR/KNLX