RE: Re: Transmitter Suggestions (OFF-TOPIC)
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Re: Transmitter Suggestions (OFF-TOPIC)
From: Jon Foreman <Jon@ksgn.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 22:28:09 +0000

Mike, I have to disagree. 1. NOAA says it’s 108 and 2. NOAA has issued an excessive heat warning. In my book that’s not balmy. That’s just plain HOT!

Those of us in the Southwest know how to deal with it. But it is still hot. It’s only 97 outside the KSGN studios where I am right now. When I go home I’ll head up the mountain where it is currently 75. Now in my book THAT’S a nice temperature. J

Jon Foreman
Chief Engineer/IT Manager
engineer@ksgn.com
909-583-2136

Office: 909-583-2150
Fax: 909-583-2170

cid:image001.gif@01D3B9EC.A3EDFDE0
cid:image002.gif@01D3B9EC.A3EDFDE0cid:image003.gif@01D3B9EC.A3EDFDE0 cid:image004.gif@01D3B9EC.A3EDFDE0 cid:image005.gif@01D3B9EC.A3EDFDE0

89.7 KSGN | 2048 Orange Tree Lane, #200 | Redlands, CA 92374 | ksgn.com