Re: Re: Transmitter Suggestions
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Re: Transmitter Suggestions
From: Tom Van Gorkom <tomvangorkom@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 17:03:03 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=ArHuklUTcvuzWriZy+qkUEZqEeeefCrfy0u5C0jYRfA=; b=vMgSlMGdyKYA4UOKLQPLd1uIhGHApQMiUnXkVpPlNNrG0/JE3n8Zm+fbaru9K3AhSO nNgKMlr44K9ROopjooBQ2xcyzvrRPZGAltBXoQyYM2BOau5BWpCwo57OO0LiKMey9cM3 uQ7/Kvxek+Su0hSVhAaPa8HgCwxCA0YJfTolUtAnfhuXYGMKE+RcaaAFOgrOfCbIAeof pB0adxBm/O2MXqFs2jJ2A9IVd/h+SM7L0evn9wQ3Oa+LilZZ0ZYUI63FaxblvOlM2jUr I4Hbu/XyyF9kHSKDbIm1F4GxYlqnu3s7MU892gXTXELwl5IVK01p+fVdUwbNtvh/H5m1 sTfA==
Would anyone say that Nautels have lost some reliability in the last few years? We have old ones that have been very reliable.

Tom Van Gorkom
Office: 956-380-8150
Cell: 865-803-7427

Rio Grande Bible Institute