RE: Re: Transmitter Suggestions
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Re: Transmitter Suggestions
From: Jon Foreman <Jon@ksgn.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 21:40:46 +0000

Although I have just the one Nautel it has been so reliable I love it. I’ve been CE here for almost 3 years and I have done nothing to it other than clean the air filters. The previous CE also had only good to say about it.

Jon Foreman
Chief Engineer/IT Manager
engineer@ksgn.com
909-583-2136

Office: 909-583-2150
Fax: 909-583-2170

cid:image001.gif@01D3B9EC.A3EDFDE0
cid:image002.gif@01D3B9EC.A3EDFDE0cid:image003.gif@01D3B9EC.A3EDFDE0 cid:image004.gif@01D3B9EC.A3EDFDE0 cid:image005.gif@01D3B9EC.A3EDFDE0

89.7 KSGN | 2048 Orange Tree Lane, #200 | Redlands, CA 92374 | ksgn.com