RE: playlist generator
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: playlist generator
From: Mike Shane <mshane@salemomaha.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 05:25:05 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Sounds like what you need is a music managing program.  PowerGold, MusicMaster; Selector if your budget is large.  They are all designed to spit out a playlist from a database of music using rules you set up.  There used to be one called Natural Music that was pretty good, I'm told, and inexpensive as these things go.

Normally the output is merged with a traffic log to make an automation playlist.  You may or may not need the merging capability.

Mike Shane
Salem Media Omaha