Re: Simple computer reboot via ARC 16?
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Simple computer reboot via ARC 16?
From: Tom Beattie <tom@tombeattie.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 22:58:50 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=tombeattie.com; s=google; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=QldWalBNlmbQEJHi+LQfm0xWquOetSsaUZV3d6D006g=; b=Pv6Ozkldcaw24/RV43vTv7z/B9dIQR4BhVD2pFIZ2EPdDxx84EQvQ+TPnayh9ycJtS p5A+27A9KtO95WwNKAsBqDGxE7TPGy1DCKmdLNO2c5OBVuq8Cal6GjFMJLt4CFYiMzba 5WPYC+5Lo0FkkhVqW1om09np1HhDVO6zbe6jRL7Ee/jhuS7sVwNvpiIkOSVr9NXYRm+8 K3VQA9/kkgn7RpksUgntY4QRj5+UdUUcpIse3NbYgBCCuZ8MadNI7A5Zgm1n0HJWTKN+ QUusPLQisMY0cgSjIp3elC9SrUa8S8wJQsRFhwUfbEgi4xFa92goenbgmbV59aAoPmjd YmIA==
I have web power switches all over the place including my own home.

Tom Beattie
IT Consultant
573-200-6502
http://www.tombeattie.com