Re: Simple computer reboot via ARC 16?
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Simple computer reboot via ARC 16?
From: Calvarytm <calvarytm@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 22:53:02 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:date:subject:message-id :references:in-reply-to:to; bh=soyLCaw+X3Fgnkme8bdB1rMnGcywH3xwdlVRkyONY10=; b=mDhufZWX/ucrLWzTdvHC6MbDnFKWpeADUeVpLDBgoD+kEw9KBlL/8vWMsksREVr3sr iv8lDiBqiOukJT2nk7/i4cgUx9uqEyodumiMt6NyB7ojXWq7OpBMlQ0x5E6zQrmq/XPI beSH4u8cFo4QxB7WrnvHl7SGDRX+odsjUl2NEp4USqn1awGOjJVZjpcYpr1dmrsH5ijA 6OVymcE8H5uuKwBmhLT8HKbsgDrSxRfAuOOgW+q1/aHdjgWRmhUYRpbjlzY3J/NDz7W0 Zu95PeM8VaMvZ3NIBxGDp6NzW/Kyeottbg0d9XIXBqGtN6bR7o6DImx1AZTfBcUNSvli rSng==
We use this at many sites, great to be able to log in and control separate outlets, also can set it to ping out to an address and specify which out let to power cycle in the event of a lost IP connection. It can be set up with scripts as well, very simple or as complex as you want.
Look around a bit and likely find it less expensive.

Web Power Switch Pro Model https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0765NCB2L/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_VHFfBbDKPMP9B

Curtis Young
Calvary Technical Management
434-221-5772