Re: Sage 3644 EAS box
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Sage 3644 EAS box
From: "Marcos O'Rourke" <mo@kwve.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 21:30:20 -0700
What does the log say on the sage? That should tell you if the email was successfully sent or not.

On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 18:05 kgms Tucson <940kgms@gmail.com> wrote:
I haven't had the issue with Sage, but do you use a Google email and are the two units at different IP's? We had an issue like that with our Burk's and you have to go to settings in Google and authorize that IP to be able to send emails on your behalf.

Christina