RE: Live remotes - follow up
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Live remotes - follow up
From: Bob Morris <Bobmorris54@outlook.com>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2018 14:15:07 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=outlook.com; s=selector1; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=LMJz0Y/1LBs1nH0xxCMS3ij1lpAS4MQfPD1V6gk7wrw=; b=qeRfJSnqn97y+OjZAjsx4+87aKnl4jfpe0/pVdAywFjZaXBTZcP6i2YHkhKC7ZC5Z+Ee0qTg8s+hfUU2CkZ5Mh7rWbHnNb5l0HwYzwisXXIwp+5+LDb+vgYX37rJEL+aEvY8r/zLk5gz1uEk7USjPq2lOHZQ77o37JVX2R9BlBAHYFinRjR32sU6AVSCGxBIPwXH8P5oUo0Fba0gXS2h1yI/uAuEgq41XMbY7nlvXvm8yVy/VpAOfr450KwK31wwW4cVUCY/FMMfQXB7RG8WsRw80exKo71vWdUc9AjLzuFoyXAzNYXTpFUckJGuvY7GQtRqOHcWWodDKQ3LafxBig==

Admittedly I did not look very hard at Tieline but I will check into that more carefully. Probably a full 60% of our live remotes that require more than just a JKAudio Bluepack and cell phone for cut-aways are live music broadcasts. The Barix has been adequate but I am wanting to go to the next level. I’ll check more on Tieline.

Thanks or your input!!

Bob Morris

Engineer, Wells of Salvation Studio (www.wellsofsalvation.com)

Engineer and Chief Fixer-upper, Faith and Friends Radio (www.faithandfriendsradio.com)

(937)416-1245 (cell)

No living entities were harmed during the generation and dissemination of this message.

However, a large number of electrons and magnetic particles were significantly inconvenienced.