RE: Live remotes - follow up
To: 'CRTech' <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Live remotes - follow up
From: nathaniel.steele@icloud.com
Date: Thu, 10 May 2018 09:42:25 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=icloud.com; s=04042017; t=1525963346; bh=B99DNsEnK2rwo8FD3VwfiAB/LoBYjJ+UgOlNYUlodiM=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-id:MIME-version:Content-type; b=ZY7qGW/riNvaUAAnPtUwMxQNzENJ4gjybcTg2vF0sapZPkocZTXYcVg9o8zJjatWa M/isDr/A09rPfnrzPmR8oI8xqWQQroA9E3qrx+dHUKmrCN2+gY2b7HsKrkh5737NlF w8sWEXV/wwLhMatPO6qH9kcLhFVNrbC+YPCElpb5oHRStExjNQUCe2W6rx4qqE0Prj W5IEfAmml++/fm8n8OusQ/ZfYU5q7LIOn64xpTd5+THdTzTiBLtv88pZ719r7QCmNM 65KC/4uFzWKmQ/Mld5smbHRlZFt/y92D1DS20bvC+cR6juBf9a2Ac66kDw35IDAdEa VN/MtWUrAndtA==

Have you considered the Tieline Via with a merlin or bridge-it at the studio? It’s very similar to the comrex. I’m looking at both right now but the tieline has the edge for me since we do sports and they use an older tieline, which is compatible with the newer stuff (of course without newer features). Part of the keeping it easy for non tech operators (for me) includes minimal setup so I’m trying to avoid the need for an extra mixer, headphone amps, cables, etc…. the Comrex Access and Tie-line Via will both take in a couple mics and have a couple headphone outs, so you just need mics, mic cables, and headphones.