Re: Fines for no paint and lights?
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Fines for no paint and lights?
From: JIm Turvaville <jimturbo61@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2018 13:57:58 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1525874282; bh=JqRBLr9qVACybHlcFzSEAZn5huyFJYD2PQlhIBq9Y7E=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=ni9xM87xFmzIwFQDRpPpIT+tD0RY6lGeOCKsdGwgpayZ7xZ/JORxwnkjlvmUkpY9WqUU4Q5fUeJB1qLQzF4JQlw2s6IyOgJF2SZ5ox2SRPSERxW+x338X/95Pw9nDwx50fvosmgltcm/NE3cXdyAMOyoudO8YZRBvgBq44xrw9o4HxF7xchSA3gv74q/aZbjlqjBxD4ldTLPg44B6Etq86WFy872GrByLgrQl0j/9bx0RNxcVU4rOhnZcyE2BnAJjZyzw0e94DFEMNs735c2pGiF6ehSvwMfkDpKG8PTEIaUndFfqgQry4H8l3hsJFVRBEicfkoA16YkYoK8gmrWGQ==
I have a client who is on a tower that was not properly lit for several months.  He has made multiple attempts to get the owner I(a medium size company with headquarters a couple of states away) to fix the lights.  He contacted the FAA every 15 days and turns in a NOTAM just to keep himself out of liability with the FAA and FCC...  a pain but is a great legal move.

Jim "Turbo" Turvaville
SBE Certified Radio Engineer
Turbo Technical Services
 PH: 719-459-1859