Re: Windows 7 loses Internet but not Intranet
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Windows 7 loses Internet but not Intranet
From: Bob Morris <bobmorris54@outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2018 10:54:05 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=outlook.com; s=selector1; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=V9GgFQEAeIsMQHUibs68luKghBZDoImEAGXxDHMRD40=; b=hmJ/841k+XMy4Qs4kiMW9pUolhnnHizl4NbRZb32OtWzxoYptZ0V1m94SG9Jy1fDWAUxXErk2SVjsvfy0cYcaRRUP+S5nhgwjGfNtJZH6SFr6Rwv6v55QfT+KXu26jqmCSpJNvpfQ18kh9NeMR3dotiaiR2GEZZ5evXV6VRmFMvC4hzQQ9JdGicWkma7U6zgrGen5OdjFs6BBnm9N59hPooH23hSEMRQi2/i4/mPpKlAiUCph3aqpk02oRe62yl5EgAFdpFpuMsv2x0kvbWGpc7pRPi5347pcVob2dwYn5KC9FywgMTjWBDQtjCs8LohSqiG6t95pyrnzzEjbBMwUA==
Had a similar problem. Took changing Spectrum modem and our router to clear it.

Bob Morris
937.416.1245