Windows 7 loses Internet but not Intranet
To: "CRTech" <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Windows 7 loses Internet but not Intranet
From: "Don Prentice" <dprp1@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2018 11:42:01 -0700

In the last month our Automation computer, running win 7, randomly loses the internet connection but still has Intranet within the studios.  Programming keeps running the software.  I see the issue has been seen by others when I googled the problem and I wonder if other broadcasters has found a solution.  One suggested deactivating the network card and reactivating it.

I have not had a chance to try this BUT it is a band aid but NOT a real fix in the long run.

Looking so solutions,

Don Prentice

KCAS Station Manager

Follow-Ups: RE: Windows 7 loses Internet but not Intranet
(Andy Lynch <andy@myitguys.us>, 8 May 2018 19:28:16 -0000)