Re: RE: Remotes
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: RE: Remotes
From: Sherrod Munday <smunday@ieee.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 23:06:45 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ieee-org.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=from:mime-version:subject:date:references:to:in-reply-to:message-id; bh=ZdPzYhQcG69RFKqDhR4kSaC6DPOUpplSY90+k2gofsE=; b=Ad5qmxyRtJazh+XKaZI3BokxDJer9gWb1b9086lMegoi2hKfqBG2d9b5y9fdLIPYus 8qj7HPAeJmIIN0acqIiQaOrL2MrTLxqW6NBmdZNjQ7ZC10zfzCMNgSiiOygZHbjyJcGa 4CO003psUcdNueLZN/mDesY0FKAJBw+yfPw2gpvyPFpmO8mwyEv+H4+JTBJjRsDbiCII bYG7uYD8g6butL+N3xLBy7+BMEYKnusFyPDU/8WDtokkGKPG1m3a5IdNP9XHX5mCNd4Z QyK95/FRZD6ZHrFH+EE6voF66znOx2Pj5r/V7k4QILHlzqBPWJxtXqYIFQ2gl3bH1/4S KNwA==