Re: TIE LINE AND COMREX COMPATIBILITY
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: TIE LINE AND COMREX COMPATIBILITY
From: Nathaniel Steele <nathaniel.steele@icloud.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 14:27:08 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=icloud.com; s=04042017; t=1525116433; bh=JymTkO3fJqS/cnyjWddNBv9xXsEfcWtBSrFRix+0Ey8=; h=From:To:Date:Message-id:Subject:MIME-version:Content-type; b=pmu5J4GBFoXBm1Vq8rBhI4DBD37ffNfLd/pfyHIYSS/Oeq+JRTfRHhwmdzP14lMjz Q0gKhwtnPRfoVj/xLTSlu6QFhotF2xVgh39Yq+7vpUat8KvF454V4enYJXR7oBuWyz hTB0OVDZE7R21aoHJqZhrRNnzJzk9d7vkqhIlTjHlocesptXhQCxvpU/Ab3j0B/ZFg 3CP4zyUHJAbHvZfnwXF75cL8Cg1VXG0XhNBFmi8TpS1wW3sFW7dQoVzRpN3xEM8UGF B3x94S0a7pj9H/itS6OqwEC1cTYeVqwzbGCMjfY3jkHOXwq0bjEBzQtRbBeyxynceU 1kJZJG/5qdeKA==
You can use SIP