RE: Why Don't I see Turbo's Post's?
To: 'CRTech' <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Why Don't I see Turbo's Post's?
From: nathaniel.steele@icloud.com
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 17:13:47 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=icloud.com; s=04042017; t=1524780832; bh=BMqDyhxoWVL2dBYNautuDxrxTQfKXEg4MmvuGardaeo=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-id:MIME-version:Content-type; b=DmJv/KuKXElZ5l117jKaLF2DvlprsJdJBzjjwsM7wuLBWzoY5E2+U69GKpTgFct2V N7z/A+Q416zk/ZwbuHvf8xMZW8bN0FDGgIDYspFcbGIzwIISywrsYRqxLcjTBgF0Di vGJ6NyQGLBgsvxls4/BLcRVeH96aGQFlC7z1S8minI4pm9DRa1E42XHAZcoqIMNNVi tWz5EOQQPG/wqseRFKxF/Uu4yHDEf3aeAHWnkM0yf+nv9lSKpNZHrv1vVUah8RcC0G 2vEa05QlTJcYSvOwVwP44lsU19XcqJoMr5SZBac1nti7mReBw2xpKMck34mw/j9IpS gK6+mi9/pND2g==

Don’t think so. I’ve checked my rules even logged into icloud, no rules. Last email from him in feb, a reply to an email I sent directly to him. Theyr’e not in junk either….

I am a pc user with an android phone and an ipad….when I changed employers and thus lost the email address I had originally associated with CRTECH, I had also recently purchased the Ipad and had to setup that email account to use it, so it seemed a good Idea to re-register to CRTECH with a personal email address and that one was a good one to use being my real name. I’m not sure when I stopped getting his post’s, or for that matter, who elses’s post’s I may not be getting. It has been more than a year for sure. His stick out because I know him personally and do exchange emails outside CRTECH from time to time.

As for mail clients, Aquamail on android phone, outlook at work, icloud webapp, none of them get the posts from Turbo….I think others (Willie maybe) have mentioned the same thing, and it was suggested perhaps it was because turbo uses a yahoo account….

It’s weird, and I’m usually pretty good at IT stuff so I’m hoping it is an external problem. I’ve checked everything I can think of, and everything you all have suggested as well.

Thanks for the suggestions.