Re: Barix Simple Setup
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Barix Simple Setup
From: Alex McKenzie <alex@kprd.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 14:47:05 -0500
I would fathom a guess that church #3 (the new one) needs to open some ports on their network so that the station's existing "exstreamer" can "grab" the audio from church#3 (123.CHURCH3.IP/xstream), the same as it does #1 and #2 so effectively now.  Unless I'm way off and they're set up RTP, and then my money's still on Church#3 network configuration.

Best,
Alex

Alex McKenzie
Chief Engineer