RE: Barix Simple Setup
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Barix Simple Setup
From: Mike Shane <mshane@salemomaha.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 19:19:00 +0000
Accept-language: en-US

This is a guess but it could be the different MAC addresses for each Instreamer device that are messing you up.  I think that might be a network configuration on the church end, which you maybe don’t want to change since it’s already working with the first device and needs to continue.

Mike Shane

Salem Media Group Omaha