RE: Can you identify these two sat dishes?
To: "'CRTech'" <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Can you identify these two sat dishes?
From: "WPEO Radio" <wpeo@wpeo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 09:59:15 -0500

Dave,

The best way to take a picture of a satellite dish is take a picture of the back of the dish.

The back structure can usually help identify the manufacturer.

I thing they both look like Macom fiberglass dishes to me?

Robert Ulrich

General Manager

Direct: 309.683.5282 | Station: 309.698.9736
ru@wpeo.com |
www.wpeo.com

The WORD Logo small