Re: SBE Regulatory Alert - Apr 23, 2018
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: SBE Regulatory Alert - Apr 23, 2018
From: Sherrod Munday <smunday@ieee.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 14:00:14 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ieee-org.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=from:mime-version:subject:date:references:to:in-reply-to:message-id; bh=BocTqVIvu6kLxHXfqmikFH9fhta6TuyPzU8f4u/1O5o=; b=ruSY8YksDRFLAC0lII7Owof9H/d146zEBixoMLDiYnR2Guc5A9vDhVfZdiPeTXFGDE +d0CdDij+MPIdweMDNS3ngLckEto16sMxunnCmxaslZ/Y3DsrkIPUsxd8ZJsKiiQy6dn hLqFH9g0XlHEOgHKOEODFhvjRhgsdZaiRXGPq81dz2yJzsasYITyhE91s8OxxsFILYmu BkWNBQG2c+vBsNrgIC03ECsrdIdWiVjPoCr+pDz7c3QeRJXNSK38RF80L6TutmCIqohC My1Ii8bIZNVpB4wElOds7E1rdCp9BZuzp0APxp1T0o/S5rnDii/N5r/IlRJAxNZ/vtEt itWw==
References: <CAAthHBZBXWTdLRxSXhgciKCOeariGQkiSN0xgHZFbMMgCUDEoQ@mail.gmail.com> <e058b127-4f6d-941c-9de0-c4a6d04efdff@knlr.com> <332291e1-422a-08a0-9861-d6fffe8a9116@reyware.us> <835ec0ff-912d-a1e7-99a8-9b3306941381@bosscher.org> <DM5PR20MB19778FBA65414B3A6691B8E8A48F0@DM5PR20MB1977.namprd20.prod.outlook.com> <4FF72227-3B28-434E-97FD-CD36031F917A@icloud.com> <BY1PR0801MB096743A01A483E9D47F247A3EF8F0@BY1PR0801MB0967.namprd08.prod.outlook.com>