Re: mac users?
To: crtech@crtech.org
Subject: Re: mac users?
From: Andy Larsen <andy@whwl.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 13:44:00 -0400
Hey Dave,

I am a Mac user at home. I honestly have no idea where mine is set, other than I know it isn't #1. I use third party apps all the time, though I don't download new stuff regularly. Personally, knowing who you are, I would not be at all opposed to setting an exception if it were relatively straightforward.