RE: tower inspection
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: tower inspection
From: Scott Todd <stodd@kloveair1.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2018 15:50:17 +0000
Accept-language: en-US

You’re looking for rust, faded and /or flaking paint (if applicable), lines which have come loose in spots, missing hardware, ice damage.  Looks like this was your STL tower and I’d say it’s in pretty good shape.  The video is good enough, and individual pictures would only be helpful to document suspected problem areas.  Wish I had something like this a couple years ago when I had an antenna that suffered ice damage.  It appeared a bit off from the ground but looking straight up the bays were still in alignment.

Scott Todd