RE: Remote Broadcasts
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Remote Broadcasts
From: Mark Murdock <mark@celebrationradio.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 18:49:11 +0000

If it’s not essential that you be live, you can do recorded remotes. We are a music station and sometimes record a remote report on a smart phone, save it to a Dropbox folder, then we use Karen’s Replicator back in the studio to copy the file to the air computer. (https://www.karenware.com/powertools/ptreplicator)

Of course, the correct file names have to be assigned and scheduled and so forth, but it has worked very well. Just make sure you record ahead of time enough so that the file can make it back to the studio!

Mark Murdock

Production Director

KAMB

90 E. 16th St.