Re: Remote Broadcasts
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Remote Broadcasts
From: Kevin Kidd <kkbroadcastengineering@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 10:19:06 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=Lok7YbUokdfx2C2O6g7okPmSk2ryPk64E8NKs4Bl4s4=; b=JZG5qftAB0di6kYkBLqdws2LInoip7iarUVKAHhCh0Fslfl6TBgIDSYx4i0a5viTub XHn2Q9qzCtcTyrxHjRoCFYZEzEbGpxjNaGg8Ql5/+gTJavHwm7OY16iQoPFwJOKTPlhO o2L1ttRfgfJT6XI1sWYS1EHQ4zOobGhZm+qeD2RO43DLr35PGy6MJ0k9pi/a7swv3Vj6 jFn4rp0H86oGdZqt1s1BzFrfdM8uITRF4EeUxZVtjSF44PPuPR9aZR+w0HV5rlUxIy2e MShIUNaatWAjOjwjTEMUE+SLbIO8KI4Ol5QLr9QQjySrXhgXFItlnXUNl0Dp0X4jwy0b RkvQ==
Rick,

I have a couple of customers that are now doing remotes and ballgames "remotely" but the talent is pretty tech savvy in those few instances.  As you noted, sometimes the remote crews struggle to get a simple audio feed back to the studio without the complication of actually operating the automation, etc.

Regards,

Kevin C. Kidd, CSRE/AMD
Lawrenceburg, TN
AM Ground Systems Company  -  WD4RAT