Re: SEMI-TECH: Luddite-Tech ;)
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: SEMI-TECH: Luddite-Tech ;)
From: Willie Barnett <wbradiolists@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 10:16:47 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=zXf1+lEg34I8WNbFT+EvVZdlok9aUo99Hoj1wAXHphs=; b=KE1SLn27qmOTt4TgTikDNS6XtiEXX2uyXUwCMgMuM1TPQQhGbSzxytaoG1+zZH86nf ZeLkcB6HTBbMuF71sxqyXS+sJnxC+lZIkPWvut0aXELIA6KoH/dnFNJh6bz7Q+ZFX+Hd 4gou3MryEXYBPz+r18C7vE3Jj8O6V/r4q4tzJSNvTzfDK0EFknov06dTDB9J91Hhnyg2 HWE9nNBlQZgZWeWwWgKynSew5yGjj7GaokIHb83sh21gv7XtdLAcEDBYaUuZWjeoDAy/ Gp6F3m8WJVz+cLBVL2+PNNqJ401VAur3jKfp7D+rk3ny7f1xLeM6sW1KDWCympbVO0yU EaZw==
References: <CAOkhgWrUj+Fhp1qTgzMYYvBV9k-pvSROpDpJ=J7PH1Ag6ZFjhg@mail.gmail.com> <CAE10cw9JfgFs3P9BKquZnikspRM5xCsJFfzX6DUufXY6ac0HMQ@mail.gmail.com> <AB51A9A9EC341A479655F592221FE8BD772579A5@mbx028-e1-va-4.exch028.domain.local> <CAOkhgWrCewy=Dd0adDJWOsLT8oTBHj8sUTZabkXzHDxs-UcCRg@mail.gmail.com> <39BDB4B5A083864B9802AFB66985BC07012EAED2@KSGN-DC.KSGNNET.local> <CAPQBvqr5L=iPtq8Nn1zGAkVXzSobBQ5oHqmNdHxShrOPYq5h5w@mail.gmail.com>
Thanks, Mark, for those fascinating stories! My replies embedded below...