RE: NAB attendees, Antenna and transmitter?
To: "'CRTech'" <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: NAB attendees, Antenna and transmitter?
From: "Bill Hurne" <billhurne@pilgrimradio.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2018 16:11:04 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=pilgrimradio.com; s=default; h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:Message-ID:Date: Subject:In-Reply-To:References:To:From:Sender:Reply-To:Cc: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date: Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id: List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=G3oS29qnyDnapHMzx0aIgCFq0IBLUnwSzs704qJSPNU=; b=WqrmoEYHuBRAgAIc2pYivhXjD +JxWvlslERBwXjkD44hwsY/BLtyKXXvws+Y+d5+VKjJ5wwq9xDk8f4e1KuUuvHVCaoqhWDI7HuQxd ncu5xPgeuZZQ48hiQqHAdIyXP4/oUKcPzz1FCKNalieJGZfQXwVzTa/Tblv7ip9w02Sjw=;

Consider GatesAir Flexiva transmitters.

http://www.gatesair.com/products/transmit-radio/fm-transmitters/flexiva-compact

Built in stereo generator.   Orban processing optional.

Built in silence sensing and auto switching.

Built in static RDS generator

Built in Web GUI remote control and monitoring, but I think no emailed alarms.    Static IP address.

I Recently installed two of the GatesAir Flexivas.  They were recommended for high reliability.   No problems, and can access the web GUI servers on my smart phone and from computer browsers.

Bill