RE: SEMI-TECH: Luddite-Tech ;)
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: SEMI-TECH: Luddite-Tech ;)
From: Jack Epperson <Jack.Epperson@alphamediausa.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2018 14:39:39 +0000

Actually I have used Leading Edge as well as MultiMate, AmiPro, ed, edlin, vi, nvi and a few others that I cannot remember and WordStar through version 3. I had an NCR Dimension V with the NEC V20 chip replacing the 8080 and a 20M hard drive in a slot and dual 5.25 floppies. 640K definitely ought to be enough memory for anyone!

sig

"Old engineers don’t die, they dielectric."