Re: Re: Insurance cost reduction
To: crtech@crtech.org
Subject: Re: Re: Insurance cost reduction
From: Andy Larsen <andy@whwl.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2018 10:04:16 -0400

My wife and I also use CHM. I have the silver tier, while my wife is on the gold due to the additional maternity coverage. I have been on it for over two years, and just pay out of pocket for routine stuff (doctor visit, regular meds). The cost savings vs. traditional insurance is big. I had insurance for many years that was paid for but never used because I am in generally good health. We are just now going through the process of submitting bills online for the first time, so I only have partial experience there. But I would highly recommend it as an alternative.

Andy