Re: SEMI-TECH: Luddite-Tech ;)
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: SEMI-TECH: Luddite-Tech ;)
From: John Stortz <ka4flx@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2018 00:48:20 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=nDy5MLaDZND1gZI2eGsUYHiVegBzhlvSVqn6oJtbdFQ=; b=WgNCARPaw54oh+TAOs3WTKu/K/URAwqZy75lOHa5M9lpB67IMMkIL9FJ3n3cg4kH/A byOQeTW7hMlX5zuMQ9iWaYZIFTQNOKmblB3Z0wIG8F7+gvwNdoPoizqVzQd5V5DqXhNq AIR7vja0txTUZgn/oeNrwPH+02wKIk7CO2UpMZzrcbScX89mCWH1FjUExMxMUqnLzxTW 0hOjAHAKyYA1hNzrrAUzpv9cSfVG57O7lAHaSFfAAmox6yIdCASb1w2pmnP9ICOIHpBA V9hkB70/iT2KV+LxvU8e6e4l/F+5I3XWctAwxgFDamRq4buj2YL/bjuKvvOl8NEtPP+a gDcg==
I have never heard anyone mention the Leading Edge Word Processor. Did anyone else use this?
It was included in the package with the Leading Edge computer my wife bought.
That was a rather powerful DOS program. For a couple years, I printed out all the daily program logs for our stations using this word processor. Making changes was so easy. Before that time, log forms had been printed on a mimeograph machine and program numbers, spots, & any other unique events were hand-written onto the daily form.

John S.

Faith is a higher resource than reason
*~Unknown Wise Guy~