RE: Insurance cost reduction
To: "'CRTech'" <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Insurance cost reduction
From: "WPEO Radio" <wpeo@wpeo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2018 09:57:04 -0500

I agree…we use Brotherhood Mutual.

We had different insurance companies to cover different things but Brotherhood Mutual will do it all at a much better price.

As Greg said they also include other things such as liability at station events..etc.

Robert Ulrich

General Manager

Direct: 309.683.5282 | Station: 309.698.9736
ru@wpeo.com |
www.wpeo.com

The WORD Logo small