RE: Linux XP
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Linux XP
From: Jack Epperson <Jack.Epperson@alphamediausa.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2018 15:06:44 +0000

/LudditeMode=On

I have a Quad Core i7 at 3.6Ghz with 16G of RAM, 4G graphics on a 5T RAID 5 with my candle powered monitor and a 5.25 floppy so that I can still run my Wordstar 1.0. That is the software that I learned how to do word processing on and I have never seen anything since then that runs just like it! So If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it! (or allow any upgrades, improvements or changes of any kind. Obsolescence is just a state of mind!) J

/LudditeMode=Off

Jack Epperson

Chief Engineer
Alpha Media- Aurora, IL