Re: Linux XP
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Re: Linux XP
From: Fred Gleason <fredg@paravelsystems.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018 17:43:01 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=paravelsystems-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date:references:to:in-reply-to; bh=Mg42eP7n+pEDT4y8bDuwURSOezVChU8vtsZIkELYyF8=; b=HVw1TBkfvk3E/Fd/zwR/85E1CdX6fZA7GykGS/7Q52qRUhvrrQQy4N41MetGlQEvyF a489qz2zz0TMMrzDFCLuoawoca793GccAVMExpI3T8zk4pWKehVlVMPjIksB1WCw14DV 8uSefJb5o3PI/n/+ZTpxN0YvItvbnk4OHyDxS6yXHbZ6YRUzcJB1TzgHZf2/IdWpERZc NWGd+AvVCOiplMw0FKZstD3Ie8N9cN1c1kp+HBcBMursUCmT34hi8IR70fzJkeQ/XW8G UyLzGJYSYSlmt2O6ok9lqOKuHSjhRysVSlgwIenaIyE30kZOlueq8VSD1xaoMkLzQnOM wbng==