RE: Wireless Mice and Keyboards
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: RE: Wireless Mice and Keyboards
From: Jon Foreman <Jon@ksgn.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018 15:17:27 +0000

Maybe I should have asked what Bluetooth adapter would you recommend. I believe that most of our recent problems are with the Trendnet usb Bluetooth dongles and their related software.

The spec I was given was for small keyboards, so I got the Logitech K380. https://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/multi-device-keyboard-k380

For mice I went with the Microsoft Bluetooth Sculpt Comfort Mouse.  https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/products/mice/sculpt-comfort-mouse/h3s-00003

These both work well on the computers that have the build in Bluetooth, but the computers with the dongles are giving us problems.

Jon