Wireless Mice and Keyboards
To: CRTech <crtech@crtech.org>
Subject: Wireless Mice and Keyboards
From: Jon Foreman <Jon@ksgn.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018 13:17:24 +0000

What do you recommend?

We’ve had some problems with some that we have tried.

At first we got some cheep wireless units because they liked the look. These wireless units had problems staying connected to the correct computer.

I then purchased some Bluetooth units. With computers that have built in Bluetooth, that has worked well. Using Trendnet USB dongles has been problematic in that at times the Bluetooth service will not work. They also take a long time to wake up when the computer boots up.

Jon Foreman
Chief Engineer/IT Manager
engineer@ksgn.com
909-583-2136

Office: 909-583-2150
Fax: 909-583-2170

cid:image001.gif@01D3B9EC.A3EDFDE0
cid:image002.gif@01D3B9EC.A3EDFDE0cid:image003.gif@01D3B9EC.A3EDFDE0 cid:image004.gif@01D3B9EC.A3EDFDE0 cid:image005.gif@01D3B9EC.A3EDFDE0

89.7 KSGN | 2048 Orange Tree Lane, #200 | Redlands, CA 92374 | ksgn.com

Follow-Ups: RE: Wireless Mice and Keyboards
("Jeff Heins" <jlheins0001@gmail.com>, 4 Apr 2018 13:43:15 -0000)